- “Living Story: Evolution,” at GuildWars2.com, is an introduction to the new Living World undertaking for which we’re releasing new content every two weeks.
- “Snarky Little Geniuses: Angel McCoy on Writing the Asura,” at GuildWars2.com, part of a series of articles revealing this new race for the game Guild Wars 2.
- “The Sylvari Soul: Angel McCoy on Writing the Sylvari,” at GuildWars2.com, part of a series of articles revealing this new race for the game Guild Wars 2.
- “EZ Access to E-zines,” at Author Magazine, a list of great online markets for selling your fiction, reviews, and articles.
- “The Horn of Plenty,” at Backseat Nightmares, a web-article about gothic romance writers of the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Xbox game articles
Angel wrote for Xbox.com as correspondent Wireless Angel from 2002 through 2006. She was a featured game expert, tip-giver, and reviewer for the site, alongside Xbox guru Ryan Treit. In addition, she wrote Tips & Tricks and other web content for a variety of Microsoft Game Studio websites. (both print and web, incomplete listing)
- a sampling (under various pseudonyms)
Articles written for Microsoft Game Studios websites (now dismantled):
Tabletop roleplaying articles: