I’m the creative director at Games Omniverse, an indie game team working on both a video game and a tabletop roleplaying game set in the Dire Multiverse™ world.
For more information, visit https://www.gamesomniverse.com
I’m also the writer for the audio drama “The Dire Multiverse,” releasing an episode each month.
I’ve worked in the video games industry for 15 years, first at Xbox, then Microsoft Game Studios, ArenaNet (on Guild Wars 2), and most recently on Remedy Entertainment’s award-winning Game of the Year “CONTROL“.
- The Dire Multiverse Audio Drama!
- CONTROL is coming!
- Writing for Remedy
- A Narrative Designer’s Approach to NPCs
- 7 Tips for Narrative Designer Hopefuls
- 8 Questions that Improve Your Game’s Narrative
- A Winding Interview about Writing GW2
- Novel to Game! How?
- I’m a Gamer. “Gamer Girl Manifesto”
- Video Game Writing Tip #10
- Teach Your Kids to Game Week
- The Horror Genre and Video Games
- Video Game Writing Tip #9
- What’s Game Writing Like?
- 10 Years of ArenaNet and Guild Wars!
- Video Game Writing Tip #8
- Video Game Writing Tip #7
- Video Game Writing Tip #6
- Video Game Writing Tip #5
- The Road to gamescom: Writing the Demo
- Video Game Writing Tip #4
- Women In Games: A History and Commentary
- Video Game Writing Tips #1, 2, & 3
- How to Break into Game Writing