- Mistresses of the Macabre anthology needed an introduction, and its editor Lori Michelle asked me to write it. After reading it, I gladly agreed to give a properly macabre introduction.
- “Living Story: Evolution,” at GuildWars2.com, is an introduction to the new Living World undertaking for which we’re releasing new content every two weeks.
- “Snarky Little Geniuses: Angel McCoy on Writing the Asura,” at GuildWars2.com, part of a series of articles revealing this new race for the game Guild Wars 2.
- “The Sylvari Soul: Angel McCoy on Writing the Sylvari,” at GuildWars2.com, part of a series of articles revealing this new race for the game Guild Wars 2.
- “EZ Access to E-zines,” at Author Magazine, a list of great online markets for selling your fiction, reviews, and articles.
- “The Horn of Plenty,” at Backseat Nightmares, a web-article about gothic romance writers of the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Xbox game articles
Angel wrote for Xbox.com as correspondent Wireless Angel from 2002 through 2006. She was a featured game expert, tip-giver, and reviewer for the site, alongside Xbox guru Ryan Treit. In addition, she wrote Tips & Tricks and other web content for a variety of Microsoft Game Studio websites. (both print and web, incomplete listing)
– a sampling (under various pseudonyms)
Articles written for Microsoft Game Studios websites (now dismantled):
- Interview: “Meet Alison Stroll”
- “Grinks on Me: An Interview” (fictional character interview)
- “A Private’s Guide to Conker”
- “How to Slaughter Squirrels”
- Interview: “Dan, Rarenet Editor”
- Kameo’s Blog – all entries
- Kalus’s Blog – all entries
- Interview: “Phil Tossell & Kameo’s Code”
- Interview: “Mike Cawood: Cinematics”
- Interview: “Phil Dunne: Lead Background Artist”
- Interview: “George Andreas: Senior Designer”
- Interview: “Chris Chamberlain: Test Lead”
- Interview: “Mark Stevenson: Lead Artist”
- Interview: “Chris Allcock: Writer”
- Interview: “Who is Steve Burke?”
- “Wozza Works Wonders at Rare Extreme”
- Interview: “Who the Heck is Steve McFarlane”
- Interview: “Making Be-oo-tiful Music with Robin Beanland”
Tabletop roleplaying articles:
- “Tears for Twilight Hollow,” Dungeon Magazine, Wizards of the Coast; 2001
- Monster Mayhem: “Tricks for Tackling Ettins” Dungeons & Dragons supplement, Wizards of the Coast Website; 2001
- “Fight! Fight!” Forgotten Realms supplement, Wizards of the Coast Website; 2001
- “Manifesting: A Tale” Dungeons & Dragons supplement, Wizards of the Coast Website; 2001
- “Review of Vampire: Redemption,” Top Deck, Volume 2, Issue #11, Wizards of the Coast; 2000
- “Tank Girl’s Chums,” Inphobia Magazine, Issue #56, White Wolf Publishing; 1995
- Monthly book reviews, Inphobia Magazine, White Wolf Publishing, 1993-1995